Any bicycle accident lawyer Las Vegas NV can tell you: Every year in this country almost 20,000 cyclists are injured in reported road accidents, including around 3,000 who are killed or seriously injured. Cycling accidents have risen in recent years as the amount of cycling has increased.
Typical Cycling Accident Victim Profile
A bicycle accident lawyer Las Vegas NV cyclists can trust will tell you that:
- Four out of five cyclist accident casualties are male.
- Around 80% of cycling accidents occur in daylight, which is when most cycling takes place.
- Cycling accidents in the dark are more likely to be fatal.
No Cost Cycling Accident Consultation with a Bicycle Accident Lawyer Las Vegas NV Cyclists Trust.
Nadia von Magdenko is an avid outdoor enthusiast. Nadia understands personally what it means not being able to pursue a sport, due to an injury. Nadia will make sure that you are compensated or your “loss of enjoyment” of riding.
3 Most Common Bicycle Accident Injury Patterns
- Limb injuries: Over 40% suffer arm injuries and around 25% suffer leg injuries.
- Chest/Abdomen Injuries: Occur much less frequently, around 5%, but they are often very serious.
- Head Injuries: Over 40% of cyclists suffer head injuries. Head injuries range from fatal skull fractures and brain damage to minor concussions.
5 Most Common Types Cycling Accidents?
The bicycle accident lawyer Las Vegas NV residents have relied on for years has seen the following bicycle accidents most often:
- Side Swiped by Passing Car
- Left Turning Car at an Intersection Causing a T-Bone Collision
- Right Turing Car Cutting Cyclist Off
- Cyclist Doored on Driver’s Side
- Rear-ended by overtaking Car
What Are Laws Related to Cyclists?
- Drivers have to use “due care” to avoid colliding with a bicyclist.
- When a bicyclist is in a drivers travel lane, the car driver has to move to a left lane, or if that is not possible, move over to the left, to allow 3 feet of distance between their car and the cyclist.
- Drivers must yield to the right of way of bicyclists when bicyclists are in a bike path or bike lane.
Common Cycling Accident Questions Answered by the Bicycle Accident Lawyer Las Vegas NV Residents Trust.
During your free consultation, here are some of the questions that will be answered by Nadia von Magdenko:
- Who will pay my medical expenses?
- Will I be compensated for lost earnings?
- Will my bike and accessories be replaced?
More Dedicated Bike Paths Needed in Las Vegas.
Nadia von Magdenko takes bicycle accidents seriously. Nadia believes that more bike paths should be installed in Las Vegas. For instance, a dedicated separated bike path on State Route 159 as well as on the Red Rock National Conservation Area, would prevent many cycling accidents. Bicyclists are vulnerable to severe injuries when they are involved in accidents.
Contact Nadia Immediately.
Call Nadia today at (702) 385-1600 or fill out our form for a free consultation about your case. Nadia will personally respond to your email or call.