At Nadia von Magdenko & Associates, we are dedicated to providing trustworthy and effective legal counsel to individuals who have been injured due to the negligence or wrongdoing of another party. We know that immediate counsel can be invaluable for those who wish to file a lawsuit for their injuries — but we also know that long-lasting support can be just as invaluable for accident victims.
For this reason, we’re proud to announce our 2017 Personal Injury Scholarship, worth $500, to one outstanding student who has been the victim of an accident. Rather than asking applicants to submit a traditional written essay, we’re asking that applicants submit a short video telling us about their experiences overcoming their injuries.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To qualify for this scholarship, candidates must meet a brief list of criteria:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED are encouraged to apply.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. The candidate must be able to prove this with an official transcript.
- Have suffered injuries resulting from one or more of the following events:
- Car, truck, train, bus, or motorcycle accident
- Pedestrian or bike accident
- Medical malpractice (including hospital negligence)
- Pharmaceutical malpractice
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An up-to-date resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file type preferred).
- A 2-3 minute video addressing the following:
Tell us about your experiences overcoming the consequences of your accident. How has this event impacted your life? What do you plan to study and what do you hope to accomplish by continuing your education?
Please note: By submitting a video entry for this scholarship, you are consenting to having your video published publicly on our website and/or via other social media channels associated with our firm. Only the winning video will be published. If you wish for your video to remain private, please contact us directly for this request. We adamantly hope that all applicants are willing to share their passion and creativity with the community of Nadia von Magdenko, and we are very excited to
In order to be eligible, scholarship candidates must submit their FULL application (resumé, transcript, and video essay) via email. The official deadline for all application materials is August 1, 2017. If any required materials are missing following this date, the application will be incomplete and will not be considered.
1. Please upload your video to one of these platforms:
2. Once you have uploaded your video, send our firm an email with (1) the URL of your video; (2) your C.V./resume. PDF format is preferred. Incoming college students are also asked to send a copy of their college acceptance letter. Emails may be sent to:email@example.com
3. Request an official transcript from your college or high school. Transcripts may be sent to this address: 624 South 9th Street Las Vegas, NV 89101
We will notify the winner by telephone or email, and we will publicly announce the winner on the Nadia von Magdenko & Associates website and Facebook page.