At Nadia von Magdenko & Associates, our firm is dedicated to serving our local community of Las Vegas. We believe everyone should have access to the services and opportunities that help them thrive. Since the early 2000s, Nadia has been providing legal counsel to those who need it most. As the first student at the University of Nevada Las Vegas Law School, she knows just how valuable her education was — after all, it’s what allows our office to work with injured victims and stand up to insurance companies every single day.
For this reason, Nadia von Magdenko & Associates is proud to offer a $500 Personal Injury Scholarship for one exemplary student who displays an interest in the legal field.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- The scholarship candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The scholarship candidate must have an interest in the legal field and be pursuing (or intending to pursue) a career in this industry. (Note: The candidate does not have to be attending law school specifically.)
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An up-to-date resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file type preferred).
- A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
Tell us how your education has influenced your life and why you wish to pursue a career in the legal industry. How has your education shaped your values and your goals? What do you wish to accomplish by entering the legal field? How will your higher education help you contribute to your community in positive and lasting ways?
In order to be eligible, scholarship candidates must submit their FULL application (personal statement, transcript, and resumé) via email. The official deadline for all application materials is August 1, 2018. Applications missing any of the required materials following this deadline will not be considered.
Please send email submissions to: email@example.com