3 Most Common Injuries from Slip and Fall Accidents
An experienced Las Vegas slip and fall attorney knows all too well that there three main injuries that result from slip and fall accidents. These are:
- Broken Bones: usually in the wrist, arm or hip.
- Head injuries.
- Scraping or cutting of the skin.
There is always a No Cost and No Obligation Slip and Fall Consultation with Nadia von Magdenko. What Should I do After a Fall?
- Have someone immediately report the fall to management.
- If you cannot walk or stand without assistance, ask for the paramedics to be called, so you can be transported to the hospital for urgent medical attention.
- When management and security arrive to document your fall and injuries, make sure to get the
- Incident Report number and the name, address and telephone number of any witnesses.
TIP: Remember to take photographs on your cell phone camera of what caused your fall.
Nadia von Magdenko is has handled hundreds of slip, trip and fall cases. Nadia personally understands the trauma of falling. She will make sure that your rights are protected and that you get the immediate medical care you need. If you need a trusted Las Vegas slip and fall attorney, do not hesitate to call her today.
Slip and Falls by the Numbers
- No. 1 cause of accidents at home or work: including casinos and restaurants.
- 70% of all slip and falls happen on flat flooring.
- Slip-Falls kill more workers than all other types of workplace accidents.
Top 5 Most Common Slip and Fall Accidents.
- Slipping and falling on water, ice or other slick liquids.
- Tripping over debris, such as nails or other construction material.
- Flooring itself being too slippery, such as not being resurfaced regularly.
- Items in stores falling on patrons heads.
- Unmarked hazards sticking out from the walls.
Nadia has the knowledge and experience to answer your questions after a Slip and Fall Accident.
What Are Laws Related Slip and Fall Cases?
- There had to be a dangerous condition which caused your fall and injuries.
- The owner had to know or should have known about the dangerous condition which caused your fall.
- The owner is responsible for your injuries, if they are deemed liable for your fall.
Talk to Nadia right now to see if the owner is liable.
Key questions Nadia will uncover are:
- How long had the object, condition or liquid exist before you fell?
- Have other people been injured as a result of the same condition?
- Did they do anything to prevent these falls from re-occurring?
Keep in Mind: Nadia is well versed in the laws on Slip and Falls in Nevada. Nadia will be able to discuss the unique legal issues in your case, during your confidential meeting with her.
Common Slip and Fall Accident Questions Answered by Nadia von Magdenko.
During your free, no obligation consultation, here are some of the questions that will be answered by Nadia von Magdenko, a trusted Las Vegas slip and fall attorney:
- Who will pay my medical expenses?
You will not have to pay any co-pays or deductibles to get the care you need. Nadia has been able to help many slip and fall accident victims get their medical bills paid after bringing a successful claim for damages. Nadia will make sure that you are seen by medical professionals who know how to treat your injuries.
- Will I be compensated for lost earnings?
If you miss work as a result of the injuries you suffered in the accident, Nadia will make sure that money you lost in missing work, is part of your claim for damages.
- Will I have to pay for my medical bills out of pocket?
Nadia and her team of professionals will make sure that you do not have to pay in advance for any medical care that you need.
Call Nadia today at (702) 385-1600 or fill out our form for a free consultation about your case.
Slip and Falls Quick Facts
- Women are more likely then men to suffer from slip and fall accidents.
- 1 in 4 slip and falls result in more than a month of missed work.
- Slip and Falls are the second leading cause of accidental death and disability after automobile accidents.
Nadia has helped many victims of slip and fall accidents to get the immediate medical attention they need. Contact Nadia today for a trusted Las Vegas slip and fall attorney and to discuss your rights before they are lost!
Contact Nadia Immediately.
Call Nadia today at (702) 385-1600 or fill out our form for a free consultation about your case. Nadia will personally respond to your email or call.
Tell Nadia about your case
“Very professional, personally kept in touch with me letting me know what was going on in my case. Nadia took care of everything from beginning to end, was real easy to talk to and got the results she said she would, I would highly recommend her and have no problem hiring her again if I needed an attorney.” – Pat L.