If you want to hire a Lyft accident attorney Las Vegas, NV trusts, you may want to speak to Nadia von Magdenko & Associates. We are familiar with Lyft accident cases and may inform you about your legal options in a free case evaluation. Nadia von Magdenko is highly skilled and experienced, and may be able to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Lyft Accidents
A growing number of people are using Lyft as a transportation service. This rideshare service makes it easy to get to your destination in a timely manner. However, Lyft’s rapid growth has also increased the number of accidents that involve Lyft drivers. If you’re considering contacting a Lyft accident attorney in Las Vegas, NV, you might have been involved in an accident caused by one of the following:
- Distracted Driving: Lyft drivers often chat with the passengers they pick up and may get distracted. When drivers don’t have their complete focus on the road, they are more likely to be involved in crashes.
- Driver Fatigue: It is common for some Lyft drivers to drive for long hours several days a week. They may have certain financial goals and have to drive that many hours to meet those goals. Unfortunately, driving too many hours can cause drivers to become tired and lose focus while behind the wheel.
- Speeding: Disobeying the speed limit is another cause of Lyft accidents a Lyft accident attorney Las Vegas, NV respects might see. Sometimes drivers are in a hurry to get passengers to their destinations on time and may drive above the speed limit.
- Poor Vehicle Maintenance: Vehicles that are not maintained properly are more likely to experience problems. If drivers neglect to take care of their vehicles, they may malfunction on the road and cause an accident.
- Drunk or Drugged Driving: Lyft has strict policies against its drivers operating a vehicle while under the influence. However, as a Lyft accident attorney Las Vegas, NV counts on could attest, drunk driving and drugged driving could still occur.
Liability in Lyft Accidents
Liability in Lyft accidents depends on whether or not you were a passenger at the time of the accident and what the driver was doing at the time of the accident. For example, if a Lyft driver crashes into another vehicle while using the car for personal use, Lyft isn’t responsible. The driver’s personal liability coverage would apply to this accident.
However, if a Lyft driver is transporting a passenger during an accident, Lyft’s insurance coverage may cover anything that the driver’s personal liability coverage doesn’t cover.
Contact a Lyft Accident Attorney Las Vegas, NV Depends On
Obtaining compensation for Lyft accidents can be tricky, so it may be in your best interest to hire a Las Vegas Lyft accident attorney. Claims that involve a Lyft driver could involve several parties, including several different insurers, so it may be very beneficial to receive trustworthy counsel about your claim.
Do not wait to hire legal representation. If you are looking for a Lyft accident attorney Las Vegas, NV offers, contact Nadia von Magdenko & Associates at 702-385-1600.