A Top Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Las Vegas Counts on Explains How Not Wearing a Helmet Can Hurt Your Case
Motorcycle Accident Factors and Damages
- Current and future medical expenses;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of wages/income; and
- Damage to your motorcycle.
Proving Liability in a Motorcycle Accident
- Failing to see a motorcyclist;
- Failing to yield right-of-way to a motorcyclist;
- Tailgating or failing to safely share the road; and
- Changing lanes without looking carefully for a motorcyclist.
- Exceeding the speed limit;
- Driver fatigue; and
- Distracted driving.