If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident, it may be in your best interest to consult with the top motorcycle accident lawyers Las Vegas residents trust. At Nadia von Magdenko & Associates, we have helped countless motorcycle accident victims obtain compensation for their injuries. We want to be there for you in your time of need.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents are more likely to result in severe injuries and death than other types of vehicle accidents, as top motorcycle accident lawyers in Las Vegas can attest. Let’s take a closer look at the common causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Head-on collisions: In this type of collision, a vehicle hits a motorcycle from the front. Unfortunately, motorcyclists often die from these collisions, as top motorcycle accident lawyers Las Vegas clients rely on can confirm.
- Motorcycle lane splitting: When motorcyclists drive between two lanes of stopped or slowly moving cars, they can get into an accident, as top motorcycle accident lawyers Las Vegas locals respect can attest. Cars do not expect these motorcycles to pass by them and may crash into them.
- Road hazards: Motorcycles are much smaller than regular vehicles, so motorcyclists are more at risk of road hazards, like potholes and dead animals. That is why motorcyclists should be especially aware of their surroundings and always keep their eyes on the road.
- Blind Side: A large percentage of motorcycle accidents occur when drivers do not see motorcycle riders. If a motorcyclist gets in a driver’s blind spot, that driver may hit that motorcyclist. To minimize the risk of collisions, motorcyclists should always be cautious when approaching other vehicles.
- Speeding: Many people get excited when they get their first motorcycle and want to drive it really fast. While this may sound like fun at first, it is incredibly dangerous. Motorcyclists who drive above the speed limit are much more likely to get into an accident and suffer serious injuries.
- Car Turns Left in Front of Motorcycle: Las Vegas top motorcycle accident lawyers have seen many motorcycle accidents caused by cars making left-hand turns in front of motorcycles. Unless a motorcyclist was breaking some kind of traffic law, the driver who hit the motorcyclist will likely be held responsible for the accident.
Hiring Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
If you wish to pursue a lawsuit for your injuries, you may want to hire top motorcycle accident lawyers Las Vegas NV victims depend on. They may help you gather the evidence you need to prove your case and protect your legal rights.